Our culture is one of empowerment, innovation, execution, and caring about the customer and fellow employees. We have built a culture of teamwork and trust, creating a sense of camaraderie at both the departmental and company-wide level.
New employees are welcomed into family with a wide variety of programs:
* All new employees are enrolled in a "Induction program",
where they learn about company, and have an opportunity
to meet other new hires.
* New college hires are assigned "mentors" to help them
navigate the company.
* Each new hire spends time learning from company executives and
experiencing bonding programs like
"Wirewalking" and "Group trekking".
At the departmental and functional level, each office has its own rituals. Organizational groups have been known to:
* Form volleyball, cricket and football leagues that play on weekends.
* Have "coffee and communication" or "lunch and learn" sessions,where
socializing is as important as the business topic.
* Participate in fun team-building activities and games like
"Tug-o-War","BlindFolded Obstacle Course",Puzzle Game etc.
* Celebrate birthdays, employee anniversaries, births,
and other important events.
* Annual departmental meets that focuses on bonding and goal setting.